Salt cellars

Hi Everyone,
Well, in spite of an impending cold, I went downstairs and did a little work today.  First I worked on some salt cellars for the Blue House sale this coming December. I worked on the bottom part of the cellar:
From left to right they are beech, sweet gum, cherry, and walnut. I have assorted pieces of wood for the tops and Ill get to those probably tomorrow.
And here is the first of the two camphor trays:
And even with the finish on it, you can still smell the camphor scent. Its actually a very nice tray.
Tomorrow, if my cold lets up, Ill go down and make the tops to the cellars. Well also talk about the other camphor tray because there is a problem with it but it can be fixed and well talk about the fix.
Thanks for dropping by the wood shop.
See you tomorrow,
VW

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment